Limited Seating Remaining for Seminar and Cooking Demos!
Saturday, April 29, 2017
7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Uncork your inner sommelier and scientist at one of Orlando’s most unique wine and food events. Science of Wine, presented by Southern Glazer’s Wines and Spirits, allows you to experience the science behind the taste and body of your favorite wines. Dine on hand-selected pairings provided by some of Orlando’s best restaurants. Ready your mind and palate for a night of wining, dining and learning.
The Science of Wine raises critical funds to provide operating support for educational programs and opportunities for science learners of all ages to experience the fun and discovery of Orlando Science Center.
Saturday, April 29, 2017 | 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Orlando Science Center | 777 E. Princeton St. | Orlando, FL 32803
· Sample more than 150 wines from the world’s major regions and dishes from more than 20 Orlando-area culinary partners
· Learn how to taste like a pro with Julie Pepi at Science of Wine Idol (Less than 20 seats remaining!)
· Become an expert on perfect pairing at the Swine and Sons Provisions cooking demo- Limited seating available
· Learn to create healthy, wine-inspired desserts with Kristine Thomas
· Participate in live entertainment like creating a wine-themed canvas painting and cigar rolling
· Bid in our silent auction to support the mission of Orlando Science Center–to inspire science learning for life
Tickets are available at http://www.osc.org/wine. Tickets are $125 for the general public and Science Center Members receive a special rate of $100 per ticket.
MORE INFO & PHOTOS
For more information, call 407-514-2000 or visit http://www.osc.org/wine.
Orlando Science Center
777 E. Princeton St. | Orlando, FL 32803
Inspire Science Learning for Life